APA STYLE/WORKING WITH SOURCES
PERSONAL STATEMENT WORKSHOP
CV WRITING WORKSHOP
Welcome to the UA Writing Center’s workshop on CV writing! Below are some of the materials we will be using in the workshop.
- Today’s Slideshow
- CV Writing Worksheet
- this document is view-only; to make it clickable, you can cut and paste the text into a new document of your own.
- this is a brainstorming tool; it will include details and information that won’t necessarily appear on your CV or that will appear in a different order.
- Resume Resources from UA Career Center
- Resumes, CVs, and Cover Letters (from Harvard University’s Office of Career Services)
- Creating an Undergraduate CV (from Columbia University’s Career Center)
- Sample Undergraduate Science CV (from Columbia University’s Career Center)
- RESUME TEMPLATE
- Resume Action Verbs (from UA’s Career Center)
WRITING WITH IMPACT WORKSHOP
Welcome to today’s workshop on writing with impact! Below are some of the resources we will use!
- Creating Accessible Content (from Arizona State University)
- Article: Accessible Writing is just Good Writing.
- Article: Accessibility and Technical Writing
- Introduction to Web Accessibility (from the Web Accessibility Initiative)
- Inclusive Language in Four Easy Steps (From Harvard University’s Division of Continuing Education)
- Language of Difference: Writing about Race, Ethnicity, Socioeconomic Status, and Disability(from Hamilton University)